2010
13
Nov

Site Updates

It only took me 5 months but I finally updated the site from WordPress 2.9 to Wirdpress 3. I wanted to redesign the theme to work better with the new features in WordPress 3. At the same time, I updated some functionality. I also removed the dropdown navigation in the menu. I also moved the site from a Windows server to a Linux server. Now I can take advantage of .htaccess files.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>